Partnerships for better tomorrow
Connect is a partnership program of The Little Art (TLA), to further extend the benefits of our innovative arts education projects to schools and organizations.
It offers priority participation of your school in our national level projects and large scale international festivals. It also engages schools warmly in developing and refining the projects for the collective benefits.
Aimed at schools that benefit from the unique arts education projects we create, we want to build a community of educationists and teachers, who care about arts education, and above all nurturing children and young people - the future generation of Pakistan.
Given the unique opportunity to transform the method of education through the arts specially films and new media, Connect serves to catalyze bold and innovative paradigms in teaching and learning practices.
Please register your school by using the Registration Form:
Benefits to Partner Schools
- School are engaged in the film selection process of Lahore International Children’s Film Festival, while conducting special shows for representative teachers
- 15% discount on all the festivals and projects managed by The Little Art
- Offers extensive film-making workshop to 2 school students (free, on your recommendation)
- “Arts in Education – Using Film and New Media”, a unique workshop for one teacher from your school (free, on your recommendation)
- Priority offer to reserve tickets in Lahore International Children’s Film Festival each year
- Special invites to top management of your school to attend exclusive opening/closing events of Festivals/projects
- Priority to your school children to take internship and volunteer placements to work with highly creative and dynamic team of The Little Art – offering capacity building, leadership skills and team work to young people
- A free membership to online arts education resource portal for teachers (in development)
Marketing and Visibility Benefits for Schools
- Mention of school’s name with proper credits in any project it participates, including official TLA Facebook page, Twitter and other social media
- If officially collaborated, promotion of school’s name and logo on Festival publications
- Promotion of school’s name in related projects on TLA E-Newsletter
Benefit for TLA
- Improve the program content, specially International Children’s Film Festival with the support of teacher’s engagement from partner school
- Ensure participation of member schools in our innovative projects
- Meet our mission effectively to promote arts education, creative expression and rights among children and young people
- Build a long term relationship with schools and improve project structure and strategies continuously